http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, June 21, 2010

First "Official" Supper Club!

:Whew: it took a lot of work but I think we pulled it off successfully. We had a total of 14 people over for dinner (7 couples) for our first Supper Club on Saturday. We decided to go with a "under the sea" theme...and from there we created the menu. I made 5 appetizers: cucumbers with cream cheese and smoked salmon, bruschetta, Ritz crackers with a fruit spread topped with strawberries and kiwi, celery with blue cream cheese and goldfish and bacon wrapped water chestnuts. I also made a "girly" blue drink with vodka, Blue Curacao, lemonade and Sprite. For the main course we made grilled salmon, wild rice and Caesar salad with homemade dressing. For dessert I made chocolate Oreo rum pudding. We had beautiful weather, good food and best time with our friends!:) I am looking forward to kicking off this tradition with our pals!






















Here is the order of the pics: Decorations, Food, Couples, Ladder Golf and Bean Bag Tossing and eating dessert/roasting marshmallows around the fire:


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Angie said...

It was a great night! The food was delicious and we had a lot of fun, hopefully it goes as well for us next month :)

Melissa said...

Angie - I definitely agree with you!!

Bro - I am so glad that you decided to start this tradition!! Thanks again for having us over, everything was wonderful :)