http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Home Tour!

It's been three years since we moved into our house and I finally have alMOST everything how I want it. It has been so nice living so close to downtown, we often laugh and refer to our town as "Mayberry!":)  We have the best neighbors, who all look out for one another and we are in walking distance of so many neat things going on downtown. Living in an old house can be a challenge. Some days it's hard to imagine that our house was built in 1879!!! But, we do LOVE the fact that our house has so much history and character that it makes the old house kinks worth it.

Here is a tour of our house room by room. I have also been deep cleaning the past two weeks...so let's keep it real...it was a good time to take pics! :)

Let's start with the front porch currently being used as Landon's downstairs playroom:

























Next up is the Family Room:





























Our Bedroom:


























Downstairs Bathroom:





Kitchen:






Mud Porch:



































Upstairs Hallway:






















Landon's Room:























Office/Playroom:







































Upstairs Bathroom:

































Laundry Room:

































That's all folks! Thanks for taking the tour!;)

No comments: