http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Friday, August 30, 2013

24 Landon-Free Hours

My mom was kind enough to watch Landon overnight last weekend so that we could get some projects done...cause let's face it...all of you with kids out there know what it's like...you never can get ANYTHING done with a baby around...especially when they are ON. THE. MOVE. I've had a to-do list that is basically scroll length since the day Landie started crawling! ;)

ANYWAY...thanks to my mom I was able to get a lot accomplished. Mainly things I wanted to make for his first birthday. I was also SO behind on my scrapbooking...like as in I needed to do half of 2012 and :start: my 2013 scrapbook...it's not like we're nearing the end of it now or anything!;)

I have a few pictures to share...didn't want to take pictures of EVERYTHING because I wanted to keep some of his birthday stuff a surprise!;)















































2012/2013 Scrapbook pages:






No comments: