http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Phew! THAT was a lot of work...

I've slowly been working my way back into blogging. I am happy to say that it feels good. I lost ma'blog spark for awhile...just using FB to share live events. But, the truth is I missed it. Besides, it sounds like FB is going to get all cray cray soon with the advertising so I am almost ready to peace outta there!

ANYway, I was slowly able to create/catch-up on posts for Landie's monthly stats/pics and also :gasp: transfer my Stepping Out Saturday photos on here. I also blogged about the holidays...so I am feeling like I got a good start so far.

Feel free to look around. I did a MAJOR blog makeover (even labeled my 500 something posts). Please drop me a comment...if anyone out there is interested in reading...either way...feels good to get all of my memories recorded. It's been nice looking back on this blog and seeing all that I've been able to document the past five years..since 2008 people...crazy...

No comments: