http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Saturday, August 24, 2013

DIY: $10 Laundry Room Art...

I've been wanting to make something for our laundry room wall...it seemed so bare. But, it is a big wall, with a lot of space to cover and I wasn't into spending 50 bucks on a piece of artwork. So, I decided to make something cheap simple:) and I decided to share what I came up with....


Okay, so here's what you'll need:
-4 pieces of 12X12 cardboard...I just used baking to scrap book paper pads.
-1 yard of burlap ($3.99 a yard at Hobby Lobby)
-Four wood letters (on sale for $1.49 at Hobby Lobby)
-A glue gun and 10 minutes of uninterrupted craft time.
-Cat helper is optional but free to a good home;)






















All I did was cut the burlap a little larger then each piece of cardboard...glued the burlap onto the cardboard with my glue gun and then glued on the letters! Easy as that! :)






















Chuck checking out our finished project:

No comments: