http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, May 2, 2010

WE ARE FINALLY HOME!

I have a long post on the house blog with outside pics....so please check it out. I am not going to post the exterior pics on here, but I will share some pictures of the inside:

We moved in Thursday, April 22nd and we have been working our butts off since then for the Housewarming Party last night. The inside has been recently remodeled so we spend a lot of the week cleaning up the landscaping outside. But, its still a task to make it "feel" like home. I will try my best to give you a virtual tour of the entire inside:

Lets start with the front porch:






























Then onto the family room:






























































Our Bedroom (on the first floor)






























































First Floor Full Bath:










































The Kitchen (My Favorite Room:)


































































































The Laundry Room:






















Now lets head upstairs:
First stop: Baby's Room:






























Upstairs bath: (Shower is not in the picture, but its on the opposite wall)





















The Office:
















































Upstairs Hallway/Stairway:




































And that concludes the house tour! I do have some pics from the housewarming party to share from last night. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate our new house. I also need to thank Jim and John for helping us with the tree and moving the big stuff in. And I need to give a GIGANTIC thank you to my parents and Travis' parents who helped us with so many things with the house that it would take me a post longer than this one to list everything they did. But, we are so lucky to have such loving, helpful parents who would drive to Milford almost EVERY day to help us with so many things. We love you all very much!


































:Sigh: We are FINALLY home! Now, we are taking a week off!:)




















3 comments:

Nicole said...

First, Your HOUSE is BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks so nice and homey! You did a great job of making it your own!!!

Second, when i get a house... will you decorate it for me?!? ha ha ha!!

Thirdly... i saw 3 coach purses hiding in the pictures. I know i'm a freak for seeing them, but my eyes are drawn to all things coach! :)

Angie said...

Love it! It definitely suits you :) Of course the kitchen is my favorite part, I always love long counters like that where you can see out in the dining area.

We need to make it out there soon! We really wish we could have made it to the house warming party, looks like you guys had a great time.

jane said...

Very nice! Congrats on the new HOME!! So exciting. I can't believe you have the whole place decorated and perfect already (actually yes I do bc that is you!!).

Now its time to fill it with little ones :)