http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Break...

officially begins for me today! Yay!:) I was sad to say goodbye to my classes though. We had our graduation ceremonies Wednesday and Thursday. Its frustrating because I wish that I could post pictures of the kids...grrrr....since I can't share actual photos I will share two cards I received that made me smile:

Like looking in a mirror right?;)
And of course a card from my favorite Superhero!;) He's back!

I will miss the kiddos, but I think that everyone was ready for Summer! Travis and I have a BUSY weekend planned of landscaping, landscaping and more landscaping! Fun? No, but it desperately needs to be done! Last weekend I took some "before" pictures of how ugly our yard looks right now. So as soon as we make it beautiful I will share the "after" pics...well actually both... just to see how crazy it
"was."

But, for now I need to get off and start getting ready. The girls and I are going to dinner and to see Sex and the City 2 tonight! Can't think of a better way to kick of the Summer!:)

No comments: