http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here's the Haps...

I haven't really had the urge to blog lately because...well...nothing too exciting has been going on.

*My Dad and Travis have been working hard getting a water softener installed in our house. We have hard water here in the "country" not exactly "well" water, just mineral packed water which can be a little harder on your plumbing without a softener, so it was time to drop some cash on that. Oh, the joys of owning a home! (eye roll:)

*I am so looking forward to the Spring/Summer. I am SO ready for the warmth. To open the windows and just have a day where I don't have to trudge around in my winter coat and boots. Lots of exciting things/events happening this Summer that I am looking forward to and there are few things that I want to plan. Keep an eye out for Evite bombs...I can't just send out one, I have to send them all out at once!;)

* I might cut back on sharing a Steppin' Out picture EVERY week. It has been hard keeping up on it. So, I may just share a picture here and there if I buy something new and want to share it. I do have a picture to share this week, mainly because I am wearing a new necklace I made. Its not in my shop, (Erica its for you:) but I do  have other ones listed if anyone is interested...Check it out!:) And a BIG thank you to Melissa for snagging up another black one I made and my mom for requesting a few pins!:) It feels great having friends and family like and want to wear your stuff...it means a lot to me!:)























I hope everyone has a great week. Mine will be busy! Dad's Night with my classes and I need to knock out my last 12 assessments before Parent-Teacher Conferences in two weeks. Time to be productive!!!

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

You look adorable, as always!
:)

Melissa said...

I hope you don't have to change classrooms!! And I LOVE my new necklace :)!!

Rosie said...

I agree, Kristin! You do look adorable as always :)