Fall around these parts! Sorry for the blogging hiatus. Charles has been soaking up all of our free time these days. We LOVE him SO much....but having a kitten can be a handful at times. He is into EVERYTHING and between having the power supply broken on my laptop, having a crazy week of work and trying to catch up on things around the house, I've had ZERO time to sit down and blog! Plus, God forbid I have my laptop on my lap around Charles, he thinks we are playing a game, and he has to paw/scratch at everything (the screen, keys etc) and it drives me nuts! He is lucky he is so adorable!:)
I have been busy this weekend around the house. Yesterday Travis worked on the lawn and I went and got some pumpkins and mums for the porch and deck. I also was excited to hang up a Fall wreath I found at Home Goods. Today, I have been trying (with Charles' help clawing) to get some of my Fall/Halloween stuff out to decorate the house with. Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I wait for it all year. I am super pumped for our party this year...I am counting down the days!:)
Here are a few Fall things going up around here! FYI the Air Wick is apple spice scented. I love this scent so much! I have one in each room. Double in the laundry room thanks to Mr. Charles' litter box!;) I also wanted to share the board/key holder I painted for the kitchen and the white cabinet I found at Home Goods for the downstairs bathroom!:) Oh, and I am OBSESSED with owls right now!:)
Welcome Fall!
Halloween...you can come any time now!:)
1 comment:
Cute decorations, especially the Owl welcome sign :)
Post a Comment