-Charles had his front claws taken out in the beginning of the month. He did really well, but we missed him so much the two days he had to stay at the vet. When he got home he was right back to his usual self...being cute and getting into anything and everything!:) When we went to pick him up everyone at the vet had to hold him and say good bye. They kept saying they loved him and wanted to keep him there with them. What can I say? He's a heart breaker!;)
-Travis is almost done with his tax class. He has been taking it since mid-September every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night from 6-9pm in Commerce. He is going to be working with his mom during tax season at her firm in Plymouth. But, first he needed to brush up on all of the laws and get a better understanding of the return process. He is officially done the 12th of November and will start with his Mom a few nights a week in January. He is really excited for it...seriously...he loves it!
-Work has been crazy. Love my classes, but, they are already testing me. Some days I am so grateful to have a job that I love. Other days I start counting down to Christmas Break!:) Lately, I've been counting down!:) I had an ace load of assessments to finish for this week and I am happy to say that I got that done. Feels so good to cross that off of my list.
-I have been CRAFTING LIKE CRAZY! Honestly..I am EXHAUSTED. I always get these craft ideas and get in way over my head. I feel like I can't sleep until they are done. Between Baby Shower crafts, Christmas crafts and Halloween Party crafts it looks like Micheal's or JoAnn's threw up all over our house. I have piles everywhere!:) But, I do love to craft and I am happy to say that the handmade Christmas/Holiday crafts I have been making for family and friends are FINALLY DONE! I can't wait to share pictures, but I have to wait until I give them out first...don't want to ruin the surprise!:)
-I am very excited for our annual Halloween Party this Saturday, but I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I am a little behind with party prep and not able to pre-decorate as much as I was in the past due to Mr. Charles!!! He is lucky he is so cute. I am hoping to catch up this week. Keep an eye out for photos...I usually only take a few hundred at the party!;)
-My laptop is officially dead. Travis tried to replace the power supply and ordered a few parts he needed, then another cord, and it just won't hold power. So instead of spending $200 to take it in and get a whole new power supply, I am on the hunt for a new laptop. Any suggestions???
-I think that is all for now. I am lacking a little on the pictures. I need to install my camera software on the desktop until I get my new laptop, hoping to get that done soon!:) I will leave you with two cute ones of Charles!:) The reason I can never get anything around here done!:)
3 comments:
Charles is too cute :)
I would get a Mac - we have a Mac desktop and love it!!
Totally agree. Macs are the best! I would never go back :)
Good to hear from you. I have missed your updates.
I wish we could come on Saturday. We were invited to two other parties for the girls on Saturday. Have a fabulous time and I am looking forward to my Kristin weekend! :)
Post a Comment