http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Supper Club Holiday Dinner
HEEEELLLLOOOO to anyone out there that is still reading! I am officially done with school until the 3rd! So I FINALLY have some time to catch up on some things around here that I have been majorly neglecting...ahem...my blog being one of them!:) I have some pictures to share from Supper Club last weekend. We went to Coratti's which is one of my favorite restaurants here in Milford. We also decided to play a gift to pass game, this year with $20 unisex gifts that we could use, instead of the Dirty Santa game we did last year. It was fun and I think we all ended up with really nice gifts to take home. It was a great night with the best of friends and a great way to celebrate the holidays!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was an awesome time :)!! We should continue the tradition next year :)!!
Mmmmmm....Coratti's. :) How fun!
Hey, we need to get together soon. We have something for you. It has been insane around here and I don't even work. I am sure you have been crazy, busy. We miss u and cannot wait to see you. xoxo.
Such a great time!!! I wish we could have got a picture of all of us, but the picture of the girls is a keeper :)
Post a Comment