Can you believe that Travis and I actually won? We never win anything. I won one line across and got a T-shirt and a mug that says, "I shit glamour." Travis was the big winner and won a mug that says "I shaved my balls for this?" and a $75 gift card. The best part was we got to go up on stage when we won and we got some pictures with her....it was a very fun night!:)
http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Drag Queen Bingo
Yeah, that's right, Drag Queen Bingo. Melissa found a deal awhile back for half priced tickets and made a reservation for us all last night. Everything was actually held in a store in downtown Royal Oak. I have to say that I didn't know what to expect, but we had a great time! The Drag Queen was hilarious and we were pretty much laughing at everything that she said all night long. She called the numbers and in between insulting people in the crowd and out on the street using a microphone that could be heard outside...it was hilarious!:)
Can you believe that Travis and I actually won? We never win anything. I won one line across and got a T-shirt and a mug that says, "I shit glamour." Travis was the big winner and won a mug that says "I shaved my balls for this?" and a $75 gift card. The best part was we got to go up on stage when we won and we got some pictures with her....it was a very fun night!:)

Can you believe that Travis and I actually won? We never win anything. I won one line across and got a T-shirt and a mug that says, "I shit glamour." Travis was the big winner and won a mug that says "I shaved my balls for this?" and a $75 gift card. The best part was we got to go up on stage when we won and we got some pictures with her....it was a very fun night!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment