Anyway, I have tried my hardest to stay busy crafting/scrapbooking. I wanted to share some of the things that I have made/completed!:)
First of all, I was WAY behind on scrapbooking....as in I needed to do pages from Summer 2011-Summer 2012!!! So, I worked hard to complete my 2011 scrapbook and start my 2012 one.
Here are the pages:
Next up are some necktie onesies and bibs that I made for Landon/baby gifts:
I also found some cute iron-ons that I had to put on onesies:
I also made Vivian's Baptism gifts. A frame, cross and blanket:
I love this Dr. Seuss quote and I have been searching for it on something to put in Landon's room. Then one day I was at Michael's and saw this owl wood cut out and decided to paint it and stamp on the quote and make my own sign for his room:
I also have been busy making some baby gifts...since 2012 is the year of the babies!:) I took these buckets from JoAnn's and filled them with rolled up onesies, bibs, blankets, socks etc. I tried to make them look like roses as best as I could. Then I wrapped them in basket bags and included a tag with what each "bouquet" contained:
That is pretty much it! Let's just say I am "partly" looking forward to school starting so I can get back to work and be busy during the day. Or Landon can come any time....then I know my days will be busier than they have ever been before!;)
1 comment:
I cannot believe how long it has been since I've checked your blog, I'm so mad at myself!!! So yeah, I'm catching up and I'm like, "OMG she's pregnant!!! OMG it's a boy!! OMG they are naming him Landon and that is adorable and where have I been?!?!"
Congratulations, so incredibly excited for you guys! And I love that your best friend just had a boy, so fun!!
Post a Comment