http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Landon @ 2 months...

How is it that my baby is TWO months old?! Get ready for it because I am going to be saying that EVERY month. Oh Landie....I look back at those pictures we took right when you came home and I get tears in my eyes...the thought of you growing up so fast makes me sad. I want to stop time and have you as my baby forever.

Your second month was much easier than the first. We got ourselves in a routine and your feeding and sleeping were more spread out...giving mommy and daddy a little break...TO SLEEP!;) Here are some things that I don't want to forget about your second month:

-We finally got your formula figured out...you are now on Similac Soy and couldn't be more happy with it. You LOVE it. You actually get upset when we have to take the bottle out of your mouth to burp.

-You officially smiled on 11/10/12 and ever since then you've been all smiles. As soon as you hear our voices, music, chuck meowing etc. you break out into smiles. You love when we sing to you and the word "stinky" makes you smile the most. You also LOVE the mobile above your crib and swing...they really make you smile.

-You are sleeping in your big boy bed. In fact you don't mind your crib at all...Thank GOD!:)

-You are either sleeping through the night or only waking up once to eat. You usually fall asleep drinking a bottle around 9-10. You will either stay asleep until 5-6 or wake up around 3-4, cry to eat and then *usually* go back to sleep for a few hours.

-You recognize our voices and make eye contact with us from across the room.

-You roll all over the place and hold your head up all on your own for long periods of time.

-You love your bath. You HATE getting out of it.

-You have three distinct cries:
The gas cry: you get all red and are basically pissed off at the world. It's hard for you to get comfortable.
The hungry cry: feed me now or this is quickly going to get worse...oh, and louder.
The "dramz" cry: You do this dramatic monotone cry with your bottom lip out. It is basically a "manipulation" cry...you try to look as pathetic as possible to get what you want. Wonder where you get that from?;)

I LOVE your expressions....I can't get enough of them...obviously:



































*We had our two month appointment on Friday. Stay tuned for the "official" 2 month post with picture and stats;)

No comments: