I worked my ace off last week getting my classroom ready, not only for the kids, but to share with another teacher. I had a half day with parents last week and my first FULL day today. All in all the kids were good, and it seems like it's going to be a good class.
Still trying to adjust to working part time. Giving up control and all...it's hard...especially for a type a/virgo/control freak like me...but I know that it's all for the best. It will be nice to only have one class to focus on and get to enjoy my time with Lands the rest of the week.
The last few days have been hard. Landie has been REFUSING to take naps!!! He's still sleeping 12 hours at night, but once he is up, he wants to be up until bed time....ummmm....yeah...that's not gonna work for me kid. Plus, I am not quite sure how an 11 month old can go an entire day and not require a nap?! He has an iron will and has been fighting them so hard. I just look at him and wonder where all of his energy comes from...if ONLY I could be "forced" to nap twice a day.
We are still trying to adjust to our new Fall schedule around here. I signed Lands up for a Kindermusik class and story time at the library the days I am not working. I've just been trying to soak up every minute with my little man. I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he will be ONE in less than a month!!! :Tear:
That's all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment