http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Introducing Murphy...

the cutest puppy ever!!! Travis' parents decided it was time to get another dog. They already have a flat-coated retriever named Archie and they love having him so much they wanted to get a puppy of the same breed. So on Friday Murphy arrived by plane from Pennsylvania. Saturday, Travis brought him over to show everyone in my family and we all fell in love with him RIGHT away. We discovered he likes to lay in the grass on his stomach with his back legs sticking out, bite, give kisses, drink water and then play in it, try to nurse from my dog Maddie and after only twenty minutes of playing he was ready for bed!









































































































































































4 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Murphy is adorable. I am glad you posted pic's so I could see how he resembles Champ and Madi just in a different color.

Hope the rest of your weekend went well. Talk to you this week.

Nicole said...

he's adorable! funny that we were just talking about Murphy being a cute name!

Sara Grachek said...

He's adorable! I'm picking up my own brown FCR in two days!! Puppies are fun (and a lot of work)!

Sara Grachek said...

Hi Murphy! I'm a little brown Flat-Coat like you. Hope you are having fun - maybe we'll meet someday!