http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
We booked our honeymoon!
I am so excited. Travis and I have been looking and looking and looking at all the different places we could go on-line for a couple weeks now. We decided awhile ago that we wanted to go somewhere that was warm and was all inclusive. Yesterday, Melissa sent me a link to a hotel on Travelzoo in the Mayan Riviera and it looked great, but when I went to the website to check our dates, the week after the wedding was blocked because of Thanksgiving. But, while I was there this resort in Jamaica caught my eye. It just opened on June 21st, its on the water and its all inclusive. So we booked our honeymoon yesterday. We leave on Monday, November 24th and come home on Friday, November the 27th. Its going to be weird being in Jamaica on Thanksgiving. Travis is really excited about Jamaica, I think more excited that I am, he has never been anywhere "tropical" before. Now we just have to get our passports. I am NOT looking forward to that headache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a gorgeous place. You guys are going to have so much fun.
It looks like a great place!
Post a Comment