http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Friday, April 17, 2009

Scrappin' Fool

After ordering a LARGE amount of photos last week from Snapfish, I have spent any free minute I've had here at home scrapping this week. I am FINALLY done with September 2008-January 2009. Now, I just have a pile of pictures from February-April 2009 to Scrap! Hopefully, I can try to do all of the those on our "ALL DAY/NIGHT" scrap on May 9th. Unfortunately, we don't have a 12x12 scanner, but I wanted to share what I have accomplished. So I had to use my camera. Sorry for the low quality pics of the pages. I was too lazy to take them out of their plastic pages and I had to have my flash turned off to prevent a glare...
*A more thoughtful post about what I've been up to over break to come*:)


















My Birthday:





































My Shower:















































































































Halloween:














































































































My Bachelorette Party:





























































































Some leftover prints from the Wedding:
































































































































Our Honeymoon:
















































































































Christmas:










































































New Years Eve: Black and White Ball











































































































4 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Great job on all your pages! i loved looking at them. Can't wait to scrap with you on the 9th!

Emilie said...

Holy cow you have been busy!!! They all look great!!! Thanks for posting those, its great to see what you've been working on.

maria said...

wow! I love your layouts! I wish I had your inspiration, I could stand to get a few (hundred or so) pages done=)

jane said...

I really like the first LO! You got so many done. Very impressive.