Last Sunday I FINALLY went through all of my pictures and ordered prints...and cleared my memory card of over 400 pictures!!!! I was looking for a site that had 8x10 collages and Snapfish was the only one who had them. I wanted a new way to condense my photos (other than making a collage in Photoshop) because I am really running out of room. Right now I have three 12x12 2008 scrapbooks and I needed to not let 2009 get that out of control. So I did order some 4x6 and 5x7 prints, but I took some of the more recent events where I took way to many pictures and created 8x10 collages. *They also have 4x6 and 5x7 collages available starting at 9 cents!
Jessy's Birthday:

Ryan's Birthday:

Chicago:

Fun with Reyna:

Celery Roses with Reyna:

*Now, I just need to scrap them!:)
*I had parent-teacher conferences all this week. Monday-Thursday with 32 conferences in all and I am exhausted! I am surprised In still have my voice (last year I lost it) especially since each conference is 20-30 minutes long! But, THEY ARE FINALLY DONE! Now, its crunch time to finish everything before the end of the year! Our last day of school is May 22nd, which is also our 6 month anniversary....can't believe we'll be married 6 months!:)
*So it was so nice out on Thursday that Travis and I decided to take a walk. I had to go to JoAnn's and Travis suggested we just walk there (its almost 5 miles each way) and I did not want to walk that far, especially since I needed to get 6 yards of vinyl to cover bulletin boards at school. Yeah, that wouldn't be fun to walk home with. So we drove there, came home, and decided to walk to Dairy Queen, which is about 3 miles each way. Well, the first 1.5 miles were fun, but then I was getting annoyed. It had been almost 30 minutes and we were halfway there. But, I thought "we are halfway to the ice-cream, I can make it." Then I started to think about walking home. I will walk for ice-cream, but having an hour walk home would be brutal. So.......I called my brother and he picked us up from DQ!!!:)
Yes, we are losers. Travis wanted to walk home but I had ENOUGH! Nature does not = Kristin.
*The chiropractor...oh lots going on there. My grandma has been going to him for years and he is WONDERFUL! Once I started going Travis decided to go and now my mom is too. So, we are all basically paying for his vacation home by now!!! I have two main issues going on... my pelvis is tipped to the right causing lower back and abdominal pain on the right side from a ligament being stretched, and I also have a "disformity" in my lower back. Nothing to serious...Normally people have two bones that are separate and flexible in their lower back...well mine are fused together. So, the pelvis thing he can fix the other he says is "how God made me." So, I am hanging in there and my right side is slowly starting to feel better. Travis has some issues with his neck and my mom has some of the same issues as me. So, we are all a mess!:(
*Well, I think that is all for now. I have Angie's bridal shower today. I know I posted before about her present so I guess since the shower is today I can show you what I made. I saw that they were registered for towels, so I decided to make a towel wedding cake! Its a lot of rolling and pinning...but to make it you will need two bath towels for the base, two hand towels for the middle, and two, three or four washcloths for the top, rolled into flowers. I also added some artificial flowers, ribbon and wrapped in in cellophane! What do you think?
3 comments:
I love the towel wedding cake! Travis must be mighty ambitious to suggest walking 5 miles :)
I love the towel wedding cake! Travis must be mighty ambitious to suggest walking 5 miles :)
The collages are really cute. Didn't know you could do that on Snapfish. Good to know!
Post a Comment