http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One FUN Weekend with Reyna!

We had so much fun with Reyna this weekend. We had a full day of fun yesterday and I think we sent her home nice and tired today! I took so many pictures!!! Its funny because I don't think Reyna even noticed the camera because she was to busy having fun!;) So I can show you all what we did using some of the 200 pictures I took yesterday and today!

First we headed back to our apartment and played with the Little People Farm, puzzles and books:










































Then Reyna and I made celery roses. Just take a stalk of celery, cut it in half and dip it in paint. The stamps make a beautiful rose print! Reyna made one for mom and one for Nana.





















































































The finished products:

































Next we headed to my mom and dad's to have lunch and see Maddie and Snickers:




























The after a brief nap back at the apartment we headed to Jungle Java. Reyna loved it. Travis did a great job taking her up into "the jungle" as many times as she wanted to go. It was funny because even if I tried to go up with her she would say, "Travis do it." He was her Jungle Java buddy this time:




























*Notice Travis' many faces of hesitation going through the tunnels and ropes!:)


















































































































Climbing through the Lion's mouth:














*Yes, Travis is passed out behind Reyna!








































































































*Water Break*






































Once Jungle Java got to crazy we decided to take Reyna to Heritage Park to play outside. It was actually pretty warm and sunny outside and she seemed to like the wooden castle play scape:




































































*Reyna goes down*



















*Then Travis goes down* This one is definitely a keeper!;)































































































Next we met up with my mom and dad again to have dinner at Max and Erma's. Reyna was cracking up trying to put her crayons behind her ears!




























*On the car ride home we could tell Reyna was EXHAUSTED! So we gave her a bath, read books, brushed teeth and she laid right down and said, "Good Night!" and fell right alsleep.

***Today she was up at 6am and was ready to play. I had these paint with water pictures and she wanted to paint all of them!




























After breakfast it was time for a little Blue's Clue's:

















Then Travis found all of these cute videos of kittens and puppies for Reyna to watch. She was cracking up at all of the things they did in the video's!:)






































It was so nice for Travis and I to spend time with Reyna.She is the best behaved little girl and she is so sweet. I love her so much and I will always remember this visit!:)

**Thanks for sharing her with us Leslie!:)

7 comments:

Emilie said...

Wow! It looks like you had a blast!! I love the idea of celery roses! thats neat.

love all the pictures... what a fun weekend! Travis looks like he is SOO good with her!
I love his face going through the tunnel... to funny!

Glad you had a great time with Reyna... isn't she so sweet?

Emilie said...

oh, with the crayons behind her ears, that reminds me of jade. :)

Bob said...

Nice pictures Kristen. I'm glad you and Travis had a nice weekend with Reyna.

Bob said...

Robert aka cousin Bobby

Leslie Collins said...

Love the pic's! I am so glad you were able to spend time with each other. We'll have to do it again...:)

Hope Travis was able to catch up on sleep. :) hahaha.

Oh, Reyna loves all her new goodies that you sent home with her! Thank you!!!!! We just finished reading all of her new books. :)

Angie said...

The picts are so adorable! You guys look like you are having so much fun.

Leslie - she is so adorable :) such a pretty smile too

jane said...

Looks like you two are ready for one of your own! Isn't it so sweet to see your hubs with a little one? Looks like you tired Reyna out and she had a blast.