http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Busy Weekend

Where did my weekend go? I can't believe its already Sunday night! Yesterday was a very busy day. Travis left around 6am for Chicago and I wasn't planning on getting up that early, but I just couldn't get back to sleep after he left..so it made it a long day for me...

My mom and I met Leslie, Lisa, Jade and Reyna at The Chelsea Treehouse in the morning so we could visit and watch Reyna play. I was so bummed that I left my camera on my counter at my house...but luckily Leslie had a camera so she was able to get all of the adorable shots of Reyna playing. I think she had a great time and even though its a "kid play structure" I had a great time climbing in there and playing with her to. She was hilarious to watch because she was so excited about everything and she held her own with the big kids that were there. I am so glad that we were all able to get together and visit...we had a really nice time.

Once we left my mom and I ran a few errands and went shopping until it was time to leave for Ryan's party. Justin (my bro) was my date since Travis was out of town. We went to the Library Pub in Novi for dinner and then to Mixx to party afterwards. We had a really great time and I think Ryan had a great birthday. I do have some pictures to share from last night. I decided to do them all in black and white for a change.

The Birthday Boy:














A pic with my date:)














































Melissa lighting Ryan's three cakes:














Just about to blow out the candles:














Birthday Shots:




























Switchin' Shirts:










































No comments: