*Registration started this Tuesday for "in house" families and is open to the public next week. I had 32 slots opened for my two extended day classes (M,W 9-3 with 16 kids and T,TH with 16 kids) and as of 1pm Tuesday my T,TH class was full for next year with a waiting list and my MW class had 6 spots open....I.WAS. SHOCKED. I am happy to report that as of today both of my classes are full with waiting lists for next year!:)
*My tire was acting weird over the weekend. Travis took it in this week and my rim was bent on the front passenger tire. After two days of driving on a spare and paying $125 to "fix the rim" I have my car back and everything seems to be okay.
*I made three trips to Kohl's this week. And I saw on Emilie's blog that she had as good of luck shopping for the deals there as I did. For about $300 I got 20...yes 20...button down work shirts for Travis, 7 pairs of work pants for Travis, 5 pairs of jeans and three pairs of shoes for me and and a mix of winter and spring shirts for me. I am putting the majority of it away for next fall. But, they are having amazing clearance deals there right now so go check it out!
*As for the weekend...Travis is off to Chicago for his friend Matt's Bachelor party. Saturday my mom and I are meeting Leslie, Reyna and Lisa at the Chelsea Tree House during the day and that night Justin going with me to Ryan's B-day. I am hoping to post pictures as soon as I can! I hope everyone has a good weekend!:)
2 comments:
Cute new layout for your blog!
Sounds like you were able to get some good deals @ Kohl's, too. We went last Sunday to get Jade some work stuff and Reyna spring stuff.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I have been telling Reyna we are going to see you Saturday and then her reply, "slides!!!!" She's excited. I think Jade is coming too, which will be good so he can climb and chase Reyna. :)
Talk to you later today. :)
Love the new look!
That's so exciting about your classes for next fall! Everybody wants YOU! :) Thats great!!
I think today I am going to make a second trip to Kohl's. Just to look and see. I'll let you know if i find anymore good deals!
Have fun at the tree house, Ive never been, but it sounds like a blast. make sure you post pictures.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment