This is day three of my "vacation" aka mid winter break...who ever invented it is a genius! Valentine's day was great. Travis made the plans since I told him it was "The guy's job!" We went to dinner at Fleming's and then went to see Shopaholic. It was a great night! But, the rest of the weekend my stomach has been giving me problems!!!! I am still not quite sure what is going on but I am slowly feeling better. Of course I don't feel good when I AM ON BREAK! I am also done dog sitting..whew...that was a long week!
Today has been busy!!! With this being the first day I have been feeling good I had a zillion errands to run! But, now I have some b-day presents bought, I took some returns back and bought some clearance winter clothes for next year! I have been on the computer for most of the night trying to catch up on some school stuff that I "thought I would just wait to do over break" and planning our totally awesome 80's prom party in June. We are renting our clubhouse and dressing up in hideous 80's attire and having a full on 80's prom and I am so excited!!! So, if you are interested in coming please let me know (I didn't have everyone's e-mail address) and I can send the evite to you!
:Sigh: back to work Monday...blah....that's all for now. I have a busy weekend...but I will take some pictures to post as soon as I can!
1 comment:
glad you are feeling better. try to enjoy your break!!
Post a Comment