http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm kinda in a "blogging slump"

I can't think of anything that exciting to post about so I will just follow in the footsteps of fellow bloggers and post 25 random facts about myself.

1. I HATE when people scrape their teeth on silverware when they are eating...it makes me want to run out of the room or throw up.
2. I am obsessed with The Office...I love it so much and look forward to watching it every week.
3. I could go the rest of my life without ever eating another piece of meat and never miss it.
4. When Leslie and I were little we scaled a greenhouse on the side of a school and played on the roof all afternoon!:)
5. When I was 4 I fell off of a bike face first into a carport. All of my baby teeth went back into my head and my bottom lip was slit to my chin. The doctor told my parents that he didn't think my permanent teeth would ever be able to be straightened...luckily I had an amazing orthodontist.
6. I HATE to read....it has to be a really good book that can keep my attention long enough to finish it.
7. I love to vacuum. We got a Dyson from Travis' parents for Christmas and I LOVE IT! I could use it everyday for the rest of my life and enjoy every minute of it.
8. When I was 20 I went to Cedar Point (my favorite place on earth) and hit my head as a ride took off. A few days later I had debilitating headaches...to make a long story short a cat scan revealed that I had two Subdural haematomas. After several months of cat scans I got the clear that they had reabsorbed. But I can never ride a roller coaster again...and I miss them everyday.
9. I love Go-Gurt so handy and oh so delicious!
10. I love it when my students draw things for me, especially pictures of themselves...I save and treasure all of them!
11. We have a whole resource room filled with card stock at work and I am always attracted to the hot pink sheets...I don't know how many copies I have made on hot pink paper this year!
12. The only wine I like is Arbor Mist...I know I like to keep it classy!
13. I only write in colored or black Sharpies, I never use a pen or pencil by choice.
14. Travis and I could sit and watch those E-Trade baby commercials for hours.
15. I hate any movie where animals are hurt or abused.
16. I can not under ANY circumstances talk about hearts or even see a picture of them. I can't even listen to my own heart beating..yuck...
17. My middle name is Gail after my grandma.
18. I despise watching football on TV...but enjoy going to football games.
19. I LOVE Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds, I could eat them EVERYDAY!
20. When I was younger I was obsessed with the Tigers . My favorite player Travis Fryman.
21. I am ambidextrous. I don't have a dominant hand which can be an advantage in some ways, but a disadvantage when learning to play a game or sport when you need to throw or hit well with one hand.
22. Once I start something I have to finish it. I can't take a break and revisit it later.
23. I can eat a can of black olives in one sitting.
24. I can put my right foot behind my head and walk on the other leg...just give me a few drinks and I'll show you!:)
25. I own a ton of coats.....mainly because that is all we wear here in the beautiful state of Michigan and I get sick of wearing the same on all of the time.

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I miss being young!!!! We were always into something when we were little, weren't we? :)

See you tonight!

LuLu said...

You HAVE to read Twilight (if you haven't already), I promise you'll be hooked :)
I'm so jealous you have a Dyson, I want one so bad!