Sunday afternoon Melissa and I headed to Lansing to visit Jessy. We painted some pottery(I made a pencil cup for my classroom, Jessy painted a spoon rest and Melissa painted a pineapple dish). Then we went to have dinner and drinks at Houlihans.





At our school we are offering and "extended day" four's program in the preschool this Fall. The position was opened up to all of the teachers. We had to put in a letter of intent and they had "interviews" this week. And I found out today that I got the position!:)
Other than that I an planning on tacking the mess that has accumulated over the last week here. I really need to get off and start some laundry that has been neglected to be done over the past few days! I hope everyone has a great week!
3 comments:
hey! Hope that everything is going ok. Sorry that you had to miss reyna's party. there will be plenty more! Looks like you had fun on saturday though.
Looks like you guys had fun doing pottery.
Congrats on getting the extended day of 4's. Yes, gotta love private schools. :)
Congrats on the job! That is one positive that happened this week, right?
Post a Comment