http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Weekend

Anyone else sick of this weather???? I've heard about people having the "winter blues" before, and this year it is really starting to happen to me. I try to not let the snow and frigid temps prevent me from going out and doing things....

Every night last week I said to Travis, "We better not have school tomorrow." And every morning I was disappointed..until Friday that is. Travis woke me up around 6am and said "Guess what...Northville called a "cold day." I was SO happy!!! Even though we have only been back to school for a week, I was happy to have no school!!! So I went out to Jackson to see Leslie and Reyna. I got to visit with everyone, especially Miss Reyna, which was really nice. And we all went to dinner and then Leslie and I went to see Bride Wars. It was pretty funny.


































Saturday Melissa and I had planned on heading to Lansing to see Jessy and Jennifer, but the weather wasn't cooperating with our plans. It got so bad that we had to cancel and plan another day to get together. I was bummed...Travis and I spent the whole day in the house. We literally SAT around ALL day...exciting I know.

Today we were lucky enough to have a 20 degree "heat wave" so my mom and I went shopping for a little bit and then we went out to eat with Travis' parents.

4 comments:

jane said...

Oooooh, Bride Wars. I am so jealous! I heard it was pretty good. I love chick flicks.

Leslie Collins said...

Your pic's turned out cute. I am going to post mine soon. :) I know, I am a blog slacker.

Sorry to hear about your plans being changed. Hope you can head to Lansing soon.

See you next weekend.

Friday was fun...thank you again, for coming over.

Katie said...

Yay for you, finally a snow day!! I'm still like a little kid about snow days, you'd think I was in second grade all over again when I hear the news :) Bride Wars...I want to see that, maybe I'll rent it, since I never get out to the movies:(

Emilie said...

Glad you had a good time!