Next was to frame all of the wedding pictures that came in on Christmas Eve and fill frames on my desk shelves with new photos:
Next was oil changes and major car cleanings in both of the Fusions. We were WAY past our oil change dates and had not cleaned our cars out since...hmmmm...August? Speaking of our cars we have to start watching our miles. Our cars are due back in soon and I have 1,500 miles and Travis has 2,000 miles left to use before June without us going over....Yikes! I don't know how we are going to pull that off.
My parents have been cleaning the basement at my house so they wanted me to come and get the rest of my stuff (mostly collectibles) out of the basement and go through it. I had 4 extra large bins full of boxed Christmas Barbies, Precious Moments, Porcelain Dolls, Boyd's Bears, boxed Star Wars action figures and baseball cards, (believe it or not I was OBSESSED with the Tigers when I was younger). So I spent an entire day filling our new cabinet and the old now empty black chest with collectibles and keepsakes and getting rid of the rest. It feels good to have that done!
Other than that I tried to relax after losing service on our phones for two days...thank you AT&T. I also saw Marley and Me, went to the outlets in Howell, went to dinner for Jay's birthday, cleaned, organized, shopped, hit up Costco and stocked our fridge and freezer and slept in. But it was back to work today and now I am stuck spending the rest of my night planning what the kids are going to do in January...
P.S. I added some new jams to the bottom, of my play list!:)
2 comments:
Doesn't it feel good to get all that stuff done on your do do list? I do the same thing when I am on break.
It sounds like you got a TON accomplished.
See you Saturday!
Post a Comment