This week has been busy with work. I have parent-teacher "end of the year" conferences coming up in two weeks and I have open house tonight for next year. So since I desperately need to do laundry so I have something decent to wear tonight I've decided to do some "Bullet-Style" updates.
*I have an appointment with a chiropractor this Thursday. To make a long story short I've injured a muscle in my abdomen from lifting (most likely at work) a few weeks ago and it still hasn't healed right and I am having pain in the area all the way around to my back right side above my hip. I am now convinced I may have a pinched nerve since the pain can shoot down into my leg and even numb my right foot at times. I am hoping he can help me because I am so sick of this nagging ass pain!
*Travis and I are heading to Chicago this weekend for our friend Matt & Katie's wedding. We are heading down early Saturday morning with John and Angie and we are going to stay Saturday night and come home Sunday. I am excited to get away...even if its just a few hours away. I am hoping the weather is decent because Angie and I want to shop during the day. I will post pictures from the wedding next week.
*Anyone else tired from the time change??? Its so minor and usually I breeze right through it but this year I feel really drained. I guess It doesn't help that Travis and I were up midnight last night watching Paranormal State.
*Angie's shower is coming up and I made something really neat that I am proud of out of some things they registered for. Unfortunately I can't post a picture right now because I don't want to give away the surprise...maybe as it gets closer...
*Travis and I are very excited because Reyna is going to be staying with us next weekend!:) I am looking all around here to find fun things for us to do...lets hope the weather cooperates.
*I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone has a good week!
1 comment:
Good luck with confrences.
Im having a hard time with the time change this year too. It doesn't help that the weather has been so crappy.... its dark and gloomy and that is making me tired as well.
Have fun in Chicago... Ive never been and one day would love to go!
Post a Comment