http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Super Quick Update...

I am on my way out the door to go shopping with my mom, but I did want to do a quick post about this week:

*Thursday was my last day with Jordan (sniff sniff). We went shopping and went to lunch. She is talking about having me come two days a week again next year. That's fine with me, plus it gets her out of the house since she still won't be able to drive next Summer.

*I finished Melissa and Ryan's wedding site. I hope they won't mind me putting it on here!:) I will add it to my sidebar too: www.ryanandmelissatapper.blogspot.com

*I officially have one week of Summer left until school starts. I am going to stop by school today and check to see if my class list is in. I also may need to pick up my plan book, curriculum and look that over. I have been so bad this Summer. Normally I stop by my room 4 or 5 times and start planning way before the end of the Summer...yikes!

*I ordered a bunch of supplies for our Halloween Costume Party on Oriental Trading. We use them all the time at school for supplies and they had a ton of Halloween Stuff. I also found the most gruesome recipes on-line for the food and drinks. I don't want to post too much about it on here because some of the people that read this are going to be at the party. But, as it gets closer I will post pictures of the stuff I am planning on doing for the party!;)

*I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have pictures on the way from Snapfish, so check back for Scrapbook pages. I have The Kenny Concert, The Three Birthdays, and Ruby's arrival to scrap!:)

No comments: