http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, September 21, 2009

One Busy Weekend....

We had a pretty busy weekend around here. Friday my mom and I stopped in at my school for flu shots and then headed to Laurel Park for almost the entire day. They were having their Goodwill sale (if you bring in items to donate you get a 20% coupon to use at Parisian for each item). Its a really good sale, they do it twice a year and best of all you get to use the coupons on make-up, so I stocked up at Clinique. I also got some things for Travis and I to wear to all of our events this weekend and some last minute parts of the gifts I was giving...

Saturday Melissa and I drove to the Troy Marriott for Jennifer's Bridal Shower. She is getting married on November 14th (also at the Marriott) so we were excited for the shower. Everything was beautiful, the food was great, we had a good time!:)

The Bride:





























































After the shower we raced home and I had an hour to get ready and meet everyone at Bonefish in Novi for my birthday party. It was so nice to have all of my friends together to celebrate!:) After dinner Ryan and Melissa invited us to come over for drinks. The boys played on the Wii and the girls talked about wedding stuff.

My 27th Birthday Year Pic:)








































































































Sunday was Melissa and Ryan's Engagement Party. Her Aunt Kay threw the party for her at her condo in Farmington Hills. We had a great time...I am very excited for the wedding....we're coming up to the "one year to go mark" they are getting married on 10-2-10:



















I decided for their engagement gift that I was going to make them T-shirts. I love how they turned out! What do you think?



























































My mom and Melissa's mom:

























































2 comments:

Emilie said...

looks like you did have a busy weekend! love all the pictures. can't wait to see you sunday!

Steph said...

You always have the cutest outfits! You look great :)