http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday at the Fisher's

Saturday we were invited to visit my mom's side of the family. Her step-sister was in from California visiting, so my parents, grandparents, Travis and I headed to their house in Howell for the day. I took my camera and "tried"to get some candid shots during the day. We also wanted to try to get a family shot of everyone. My mom has a 2 step-brothers (Doug and David) and a step-sister (Donna). Doug and his wife Jeannie have two songs (Craig and Joey) who are the same age as Justin and I. And to make it a little more confusing Craig and Joey have kids. Joe and his wife Michelle have two little boys (Ben and Dylan) and Craig and Dayna have two little girls (Kylie and Jordan). Now that I've made it ultra-confusing I'll move onto the pics from the day:

My Grandma and Grandpa and the kids: David, Kim (my mom), Donna and Doug:














My Grandma and Grandpa with their kids and spouses:














The whole family: (minus Justin who had to work)


































The cousins: Michelle, Joe and Craig:




























He He My Grandpa didn't know he was being photographed while practicing his swing:)












































































I love this photo:





















































































































































































































































Ben and Dylan:

























































David with all of the dogs:



































































































































We had a great day with the Fisher's!:) It would be really nice if we all lived closer...

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Fun! :)

Love the pic's of your grandpa...he is too cute.