http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookie Exchange

Friday I went to my friend Kristen's house for a cookie exchange. It was really fun and best of all I ended up with a huge tray of cookies to take home. I actually made peanut butter fudge and won an awesome ornament because my dish was "most festive"...I was very excited!:)

Before I left for the party I told Travis to take a picture of me with my fudge. He was teasing me saying "only I would pose with a tray of fudge." I told him that after spending a day making it and another half day boxing it, typing up the recipe and attaching it to every box, I was taking a picture with the damn fudge!:)
























All of the treats...Melissa made the yummy peanut brittle on the tray on the left. I looked at the picture once I uploaded it and realized I should've waited to take a picture of everything once all of the covers were taken off...oops!


















Kristen with her igloo cake, it was delicious.






No comments: