I had a fun day yesterday. I headed out to Jackson to visit Leslie, Reyna and Ruby and also got to see Jade, Rocky, Lisa, Emilie, Bobby and other members of the Feister family...so that was and
extra treat! I think Reyna liked her book. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was real picture of her in the book. I read it to her and later when Emilie asked her about her book she said, "I live in that book!" She cracks me up!:) :Sigh: every time I leave I wish that I lived down the street so I could see Leslie and these little ladies more often....They are growing up way to fast...
I Love this picture of you three Leslie!
(Notice if anything has been altered?:)
2 comments:
we had so much fun! thank you for coming out. hope to see you soon.
ps....way to photoshop! :)
it was so nice to see you!
What did you alter on that picture? Im going to get ps lessons from you! :)
Post a Comment