:Sigh: I had big plans of things I needed/wanted to get done today, but I haven't made it off the couch since I got up. Ryan's birthday is tonight and I am *hoping* I start to feel better soon. Sudafed Severe Cold has been my BFF this week, but it just isn't cutting it today!:( I made an appointment this afternoon with the nurse practitioner (my doctor *couldn't* see me today) just to make sure it isn't a sinus infection...I'm not quite sure how that feels because I've never had one...but if having your head feel like its going to explode from pressure is a symptom... I might just have one.
Anyway....enough complaining....this week has been okay. I was so glad to have a snow day on Monday for two reasons. #1 it was our first day back from break and one more day off doesn't hurt anyone:) and #2 I was a hot mess on Monday with this cold and I probably would've called in anyway!:)
We had our public open house at work on Monday. I was bummed that they didn't reschedule it, so I peeled myself off the couch, got in the shower and made my way through the snow to work from 6-8pm! It went pretty well. In house registration began this week and my classes are almost full for next year! Yay!:) The remaining spots will be opened to the public...so we shall see...
We met with our lender and have officially started the financing process. He told us the whole "process" will take up to 35 days which should put us right on target for our April 15th closing date. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and quickly. I WANT TO GET IN OUR HOUSE ASAP! Its killing me to wait until closing to move in!!!
Well, that's it for now...If you left a comment that you wanted to read our house blog and haven't received the e-mail invite from me its because I need your e-mail address....and as soon as I have it I will send out the invite! Thanks!:)
3 comments:
Here's my email address: stephy38@hotmail.com
hope you feel better! :)
oops! forgot to leave you my email
purple_butterfly22@yahoo.com
Post a Comment