http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snagged this....

from Leslie and Nicole:

1.What would you like to appear in your hands right now? The key to our house….I don’t know if I can wait until our closing in April.

2.What was the last thing you ate? Pizza flavored Goldfish.

3.What is your favorite episode of a tv show? That’s a hard one. I love very episode of Modern Family and I love the Real Housewives of New Jersey episode where Teresa flips the table at dinner…it’s a classic.

4.Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, for a few weddings and once to the Hoedown in downtown Detroit.

5.Which is better, your cursive or your printing? Printing…I HATE writing in cursive.

6.What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there? Some pics of my students and the inside of the house.

7.How many pregnant women do you know? Not too many…one of the mom’s of a student in my class, Kaarina and Jane.

8. Three things you did this past weekend: This weekend sucked cause we were both sick…so I will do last weekend: Bought a house, went to dinner with the rents, started planning a fun party for someone special;)

9.If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose? Yahoo mail, Bloglines and Facebook.

10.What did your family do for vacations when you were a child? Hmmmm….we went to our cabin up north, Cedar Point, Florida and Myrtle Beach.

11.Law & Order or Boston Legal? Law and Order SVU.

12.Do you mind if guests show up uninvited? Hmmmm….I guess it depends on who it is. But, I am with you Leslie….I am a planner too, so some notice would be better! ;)

13.When will you next travel by plane? Not sure yet. We will see if we can afford to go out west this Summer….depends on how much we spend on the house in the next few months!

14.What did the last text message you received say? $1828 to get out of this place! Travis walked down to our apartment clubhouse yesterday to talk with them to see how much we would have to pay to break our lease. We just love paying two months rent to NOT live here anymore!

15.When was the last time you got dressed up? New Year’s Eve.

16.The perfect sign of affection is: Doing something thoughtful. Hug/kiss.

17.Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name? My first and middle name Kristingail

18.What do you miss when you’re away from home? EVERYTHING! I do not do well away from home for long periods of time. Ask Melissa when I cried to get home from Hawaii and Travis when I cried to get home from Washington. Not that I didn’t LOVE Hawaii and Washington. I just hate traveling HOME and just want to get there ASAP!

19.What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum? I agree with you Leslie…Tiger effing Woods. He is a LOSER we get it.

20.Do you reply to comments on your blog? Not usually, unless someone asks me a question.

21.What are three things that you are looking forward to? Closing on our house and moving in, Sex and the City 2 and Summer Break!

22.What is your favorite kind of tree? Hahahaha…I agree with Nicole….the kind with leaves.

23.What is the newest thing you own? My Coach purse.

24.If I do anything well, it’s: Hmmmm…organizing….I guess.

25.What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate or a container of Rainbow Chip Frosting and animal cookies.

26.Do you use a planner? No, I do have a calendar though.

27.What is your all-time favorite tv comedy? Close four-way race between: Seinfeld, The Office, King of Queens and Modern Family.

28.What is your current obsession? Finding out as much history as I can about the last 100 years of our house.

29.Three signs Spring is here: no winter jacket, sunshine, outdoor recess with no snow pants or boots on the kids.

30.Do you balance your checkbook or wing it? We have on-line banking so haven’t actually “balanced” by hand in years.

31.What kind of grapes do you prefer? red.

32.What is your favorite store-bought cookie? Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip.

33.What was your fifth grade teacher’s name? Mrs. Nagy.

34.High school was: Fun and full of drama. :Sigh: sometimes I wish I could go back to it and have no responsibilities!:)

35.Describe your dream kitchen. Our kitchen in our house…one of the main reasons we bought it. But, I still need to add my touches to it!:) IKEA here I come.

36.What would you really like to purchase? OUR HOUSE NOW…screw closing.

37.How many of your friendships have lasted more than a decade? Quite a few....Melissa, Leslie and our high school friends that are celebrating our ten year anniversary with this year (gasp)/friends I have known for almost 10 years…yikes: John H, Jim, Jessy, Tim, Kaarina, Rich, Meghan, Matt, Don, Erica, Andrea, Joe, Mark, Karl…I think that is it.

38.Are there times when you still feel like a kid? Everyday…and I work with them….

39.What teacher from high school comes to mind first? Ms. Shamey

40.What magazines do you read? People and I scan the gossip mags at the store! ;)

No comments: