http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Things...

A quiz for all of you if you feel like posting it…


5 family members you can't live without?
Travis, My Mom, Dad, Brother, Grandma and Grandpa. (Snickers and Maddie:)


5 girlfriends you can't live without? (Sorry can’t do just 5:)
Melissa, Leslie, Amy, Mary, Jessy, Maria, Angie and Erica.

5 foods you can’t live without?
Tim Horton’s Iced Cappuccinos, Cheese, Chocolate, Bread and Black Olives.

5 favorite movies?
The Notebook, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Hangover, Waiting, and Shawshank Redemption.

5 favorite TV shows?
All of the Real Housewives casts, The Office, Modern Family, 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom and Hoarders.


5 biggest pet peeves? When silverware scrapes peoples teeth as they eat, leaving water on counters after using sinks, making a turn without using your turn signal (thanks for the heads up d-bag), taking a long time to respond to texts, the way these idiot “fathers’ act on 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom… they need to be slapped and sometimes I wish I could jump through the screen and do it!


5 places you have visited and loved?
Hawaii, Jamaica, Oregon, Washington State and Washington D.C.


5 places you want to visit?
Italy, France, Boston, New Orleans and New York.


5 memories that you will never forget:
Meeting Travis, Proposal/ Our Wedding, Graduating from College, Going to Hawaii with Melissa, Our honeymoon in Jamaica.


5 things you love about your house/location?
The neighborhood, the history, the kitchen, the schools, the layout.


5 things you wish you could change about your house/location? I wish I could move it a little closer to family/friends, the landscaping (I can’t wait to rip out the bushes and tree in the front and start over), the master bedroom needs to be painted another color to match our stuff, a fourth bedroom would be nice, a gigantic walk in closet (not gonna get that in a 100 year old house though;).


5 projects you are working on or want to accomplish this year? I want to make a quilt, scrap as many pages as I can for 2010, work on landscaping our house, following in the footsteps of Leslie and my blogging buddies and starting a Supper Club with my group of friends, host Christmas dinner at our house for all of our family.


5 material possessions you can’t live without? My camera, laptop, scrapbooks, wedding rings and Photoshop.

5 reasons you blog? to document my life, to remember events, to keep family/friends updated, to organize pictures in order (makes it easy when I go to scrap them;) and because it is a fun/creative outlet for me!


1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

I couldn't live w/out you either. :) Just wish we were closer.

You def. should start a supper club. It's a lot of fun!