Friday night I went to see Erica's new place in Plymouth. She is living in an adorable house in Plymouth with her boyfriend's sister. We (and by that I mean Erica) made delicious margaritas (mango smoothie mix, fresh strawberries, tequila, margarita mix, watermelon pucker) and snacks for us...yum...yum...yum....We attempted a group shot and failed, so we had to split up:
Saturday I went shopping with my mom and then we went to Kohl's so I could use my 15% off on bathroom stuff for the house. Check out the house blog to see what I bought!;) Saturday night we went to dinner with John and Angie and then headed over to Cellar 849 only to find that it was CLOSED! I "guess" they were having a private party and closed down the entire bar for the night...seems a little strange to close down on a Saturday night.... whatever!
I just looked at the clock and its 1:30! I need to get off and start working on conference stuff. Wish me luck on my full week of parent-teacher conferences....I am going to need it!;)

2 comments:
Good Luck!! Everything will go very smooth :)
Looks like a fun night! :)
Post a Comment