http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blipity Blah

Let me give you an update on our weekend. We. Did. Nothing. I woke up Saturday morning with a HORRIBLE headache that went all the way down my neck and into both shoulders. I couldn't even sit up without it pounding. So we had to cancel Travis' B-day party Saturday night!;( I was sad about that, but no amount of Advil was even touching it!!! Sunday was no fun either, but by Monday I was back to myself...not sure what I had...but it wasn't fun.

Its the calm before the storm around here. August is going to be C-R-A-Z-Y busy, but fun. We have my mom's birthday, grandpa's birthday, two wedding showers, Travis is camping for a weekend, I have my work picnic, four professional development days, eight days left with Jordan, I am going to visit Leslie and the girls, We have Milford Memories the second weekend of August with friends coming out for it Friday and family coming out Saturday, I have a girl's weekend for Melissa's Bachelorette Party and Travis has friends coming into town to stay at our house that same weekend and OH YEAH...a classroom to get ready for 32 students. Did I mention that I haven't done a SINGLE thing for school yet!!! Teacher of the year award right here!;)

I wish I had some pictures to share! But, like I said, our weekend sucked. But, I do have a pic I took last night from our bathroom window upstairs after all the crazy storms yesterday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!:)

No comments: