http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Recap

What did Travis and I do Friday and Saturday? Ready for the excitement? Sat around and watched Mad Men...Like 2 seasons worth to get caught up to the current season. We love the show. It is actually one of the few non-reality shows that can keep my attention. Check it out..

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. So I want to say Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world!:) I am so grateful to have her as my mom. She is always there for me and helps me out with anything that I EVER need. I can only hope to be as good of a mom to my kids one day as she is to me! I love you!























Melissa's Bridal Shower #2 was yesterday. Her Aunt Kay and Aunt Julie threw it for her at Andiamo's in Novi. Everything was wonderful and they got some really nice gifts. I only have a few pics to post. Check out the rest on Melissa's Blog....I don't want to post them all here!;)























3 of the six bridesmaids with the bride and the flower girl:























I highly recommend canvas prints from Winkflash. I ordered this one for Melissa and Ryan as part of their gift and I was so impressed with how well it turned out. The quality was great and it came packaged really well!;) Ohhh...and they are 40% off right now!

























































































The look Snickers was giving me at my parents yesterday. "Seriously, your leaving again?"

No comments: