We decided to have a "purple and black" theme for the weekend. The main color for the wedding is Lapis (dark blueish purple) so I decided to run with that. And let me tell you...it was EXTREMELY hard to find PURPLE Bachelorette stuff online. It was very aggravating. So I decided to take the "purple" theme into my own hands. I made shirts for the gals:
Next were the gift bags for the girls. And again it was so hard to find anything purple. I found these purple rubber totes and just made my own decoration;) for the front and labeled them. Then I filled them with the tank top, headband, glasses, ring shot glass and sucker!:) The girls and I also found some purple glittery lei's to add to the bags.
Then it came to Melissa's gifts. Once again, finding anything purple online was like finding gold. I found this "Bride to Be" tiara that was purple and white and flashed purple. Of course it was sold out everywhere online, but I finally found one. The only problem was it didn't have a veil. So I found a "naughty veil" (that is what it said on the website:) and attached it to the tiara. Then I made her two purple tanks and I found THREE purple things for her to wear/carry online. A headband, scepter and shot glass:
These are some of my favorite things that I found. I almost died laughing when I saw them online. The first is "Captain Pecker" which you blow up to be 6ft tall! Its gonna be great for pics. The "Dong Bong" and of course and miniature blow up doll for the bars!;)
And of course the gift wrap...how could I forget the classy gift wrap:
I do have a funny story to share. As I was ordering this stuff online box after box was being delivered to our house and I would open it and lay it up on the floor in the spare bedroom. One day I was in there making the gift bags and Travis walked in, stops, looks around and says, "There are way too many penises in the house for my taste." I was cracking up. I just looked at him and said, "I love to plan parties, and I go to town on every party theme, even if it's purple and penises!:)
*Check back for tons of party pics from the weekend!*
2 comments:
Hey!! I was finally able to login :) I had such an AMAZING weekend!!! Thank you so much for anything and everything you did!!! It was absolutely perfect :) I couldn't have asked for a better girls weekend!!! You are the best party planner and best friend ever :) :)
P.S. I can't wait to see all the pictures ;)
Post a Comment