Saturday was Melissa's Big Bachelorette Bash in Grand Rapids. There were nine girls at the party: Me, Melissa, Maria, Erica, Lori, Andrea, Rosie, Jessy, Kristen and Melissa's Mom and Aunt Julie surprised Melissa and came for dinner. We had Melissa open her gifts and we did some pre-drinking before we headed to dinner at JBAR in The B.O.B. Dinner was REALLY good, I wish I knew about the restaurant when I've been in GR in the past!! After dinner we went back to the hotel...and...well...things got a little out of control!:) We were so loud "pre-partying" that we got not ONE, but TWO noise violations. I got Melissa a six-foot inflatable penis and we took some pictures with him before heading out to the bars.
I do have to say that this guy was a show stopper. Melissa carried him around all night and people honked when they saw him, they stopped to autograph him, and other people came would running up to her to either get a picture with him or of Melissa holding him. It was like walking around with a rock star!:) After THE B.O.B wouldn't let our friend in, we went to Rags to Riches and they let ALL of us in. We used our friend as a "limbo bar" and got the bar involved in a very inappropriate game of limbo!;)
Then we walked over to an Irish bar that we went to the night before. They also let ALL of us in. The bar was packed, but we all had a great time. I really had a blast with all of the girls and our friend...and it was great to see Melissa having a great time at her party!
Some quotes from the night: (courtesy of the bride-to-be)
-"I didn't think it would spit up that fast!"
-"You like my little friend?"
-"This guy is my dream come true."
*Melissa walking up to the hot dog guy on the street holding the giant penis and saying, "Hey, you got a bun big enough for this guy?"
*Melissa walking up to a couple making out and saying, "Hey, stop making out and pay attention to me and my friend here!"
-Hey, that's MY DICK!
1 comment:
So funny! Love the pics :)
Post a Comment