Ugh..again...I think I have the January blues or something. I HATE January and February SO MUCH! I know we have a long way to go, but I am literally counting down the days until Spring.
This weekend we sat down with my parents and made our vacation plans for the Summer. We have been wanting them to join us for a vacation out west for a long time now, and this year its official, we have our trip booked and ready to go. We are going to be gone the last week of July and the first week of August. We are flying to Seattle first, picking up a rental car, staying in a hotel downtown and enjoying a week of relaxing/sightseeing. We want to take them to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Mt. Rainer and we also want to take the ferry one day to Mason Lake to visit Travis' parents friends on their lake for the day. Then at the end of the week we are heading to Spokane. Travis' parents have a lake cabin and we will spending the week completely relaxing by the water. The Rolfe's will also be there that week. I'm looking forward to not having much planned that week. We might drive to Idaho one day to visit Coeur d'Alene, I think it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. I am excited to go on vacation with our parents and siblings..should be a blast!:)
I guess that is about all for now. I have a very busy week of work ahead. I have to test all 34 kids Monday and Tuesday for January conferences and Wednesday and Thursday we have our Mother's Tea Parties. Amy and I (along with the kids) throw a party in appreciation for all of the mom's at the preschool. Ugh..lots of work ahead...looking forward to Friday!:)
Jacket: Parisian
Shirt: Kohls
Necklace: Macy's
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Parisian

1 comment:
I am going to attempt the Steppin Out for Saturdays. Its so hard this time of year because its hard to lug Roobs around in the snow in heels....just not practical.
BTW...You ALWAYS look great! :)
Post a Comment