We decided to do a low-key NYE this year. Maria and Jason offered to have a party at their house, we had a delicious dinner and played the Wii and some drinking games and just basically hung out with all of our closest friends. We had a very fun night!:)
I, of course, broke the age ol' rule of mixing several kinds of alcohol and drank beer during flip cup and PAID THE PRICE!!!I usually do not drink that much at parties, I mean I have a good time, but I don't usually drink enough to get sick or feel like I am going to pass out, (well, not since my bachelorette party;) but last night I broke my streak!:( It's my own fault, I should've known better!!! Anyway, I still had a great NYE, thanks to Maria and Jason for throwing an amazing partay!:)
*I always laugh when I upload my pictures because I hardly ever have any pictures of the guys, only the girls. I SWEAR they were there, they were just hiding out in the basement playing beer-pong and Foosball!
1 comment:
It was such a GREAT NYE!!!!!
I looked at my camera the next day and there were 164 pictures...I couldn't believe it!!!! I think I got it down to 116, haha, so I will have to upload those very soon :)
Post a Comment