http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Whew! What a few BUSY but fun days. We had a great Christmas this year and survived our first time hosting Christmas Eve. We ended up having 12 people total: My parents, Travis' parents, my grandparents, my brother Justin and both of Travis' brothers Colin and Nick and his girlfriend Ali. I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since I last saw Nick...way TOO LONG! I was happy everyone was home and we were able to spend Christmas with all of our family. And I was also happy to FINALLY get a pictures of all of the siblings together...FINALLY! Yay!

Christmas Day we did our usual run around. We woke up at the crack of dawn, Travis and I exchanged gifts and then we headed off to Travis' parents to open gifts and have breakfast, then headed to my parents to open gifts with my family and have dinner and then headed to the movie theatre to see True Grit with Travis' parents. It was one BUSY day! But, we are blessed to have such a wonderful family to spend the holidays with!:)
































1 comment:

Emilie said...

Merry Christmas. Sounds like a busy day!! What was the drink you made???