http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, December 13, 2010

Supper Club #4: Winter Celebration!

I have some pictures to share from Supper Club #4 hosted by the Tapper's Saturday night. They had a winter theme with delicious appetizers, lasagna for dinner and a delicious banana chocolate cake for dessert. Each couple brought a gift and we played a gift to pass game, as well as a few card games...it was a lot of fun! The whole night was wonderful! Thanks again for having us over Tapper's!:)


















Starting the Gift Game:

















Steve and Rosie were up first. They chose the gift that Travis and I brought...Oh I should mention before you look at the pics that we decided to exchange "dirty" gifts!;)
























Travis and I were up next. We chose the gift that Erica and Kyle brought:























Next up was Erica and Kyle. They chose the gift that Rosie and Steve brought:
















Melissa and Ryan were next and they chose the gift that Maria and Jason brought:


















Maria and Jason stole Erica and Kyle's game, and when they opened up the last gift that Melissa and Ryan brought they realized that it was the SAME thing...too funny...


















The guys playing poker:
















It was a great night with the greatest friends!:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Of course :) We had such a great time having everyone over :)!!! I definitely agree with the "greatest friends" part!!!

Vhenza said...

Fun times, now to get some use outta that bell...

Melissa said...

Hahaha, TMI Travis!!!