I was wondering how we were going to display our holiday cards this year. I saw a few card holders when I was out shopping, but they didn't match our colors (remember the purple and gold?) or they were too big to store when Christmas was over. So I decided I would "try" to make my own. Since we have a bazillion windows in our kitchen I decided to try to make it to fit the window off the side porch. I bought thick gold ribbon, tiny Velcro circles and four purple poinsettia flowers and went to work. This is what I ended up with:
4 comments:
wow, that is such a great idea!! It looks really nice!
I didnt know what to do with my holiday cards either...I should try something like that :)
Love the card holder :)!!
What a great idea! it looks great!!
That is such a cute idea and it turned out gorgeous, I love it! What a great way to display christmas cards.
Post a Comment