on blogging over the weekend again...I think it is time to give up on that!:)
The weekend was fun, but busy. Friday, was the usual cleaning/laundry day. We put up all of our Christmas stuff on Thursday night, so I was looking forward to relaxing on Friday and getting the house in order. But, Mr. Charles had other plans. He kept me running around chasing him from every decoration (including the tree) all day. I swear he is EXHAUSTING!;)
Saturday, I had Sarah's shower. They had it at an English Tea Room and the decorations were really cute and the food was great. It was a really nice shower and my first time experiencing "high tea." I have a few pictures to share:
Saturday night Travis and I went to dinner at P.F. Chang's to celebrate our anniversary. Our 13 year anniversary was on the 16th (the one we count as the "real" one) and our 3rd wedding anniversary is the 22nd. So we decided to celebrate over the weekend. We had a really nice time...still can't believe it's been 13 years and 3 years since our wedding...crazy...
I meant to snap a picture of the girls yesterday, but forgot!:( Anyway, Melissa, Erica, Maria and I spent THE ENTIRE day at Birch Run yesterday. We left around 9:30 and didn't get home until 8:30. But, we had a really nice day and did a lot of shopping. Of course I had some presents I was on the hunt for, but only managed to mainly get a few things for Trav. We all found some really cute stuff though and best of all the weather was decent and it wasn't to crowded. It was a great day...I always have the best time with my best girlfriends!;)
2 comments:
Aww! it was really nice to go shopping all day yesteday! I had an AWESOME time :)!!
I definitely agree!! I had a great time as usual with you girls :)!!
Post a Comment