Trav- I would be lost without you. You are my rock and you are definitely my better half. Thank you for always dealing with my craziness whether it be dressing up as a monkey for Halloween, just so I could be the Wicked Witch, or going along with any crazy idea I may have....Hey, let's paint a room in the middle of the night!:) You definitely are the calmness to my high-strungness and you have talked me off of the ledge more times than I can even count. Thank you for everything that you do and for loving me!:)
Mom and Dad- Honestly, without my dad this house would be in shambles, probably burning and crumbling at the same time. Thanks for the zillion times you have helped us out around the house and for always being there. Mom- I am pretty sure without you I would be on fire and crumbling;) you are ALWAYS there for me and willing to help out with anything and everything. Thank you for all of the BIG and little things you do everyday. Travis and I have big shoes to fill when we become parents!:)
Charles-Oh my Chu Chu....I love you more than anything. You drive me NUTS, you make me CRAZY, you RUIN everything, you CHEW everything, but you have filled my life and my heart with so much love it could burst. And even though we have only had you with us for a short amount of time I can't imagine my life before you and without you!:) I love you Chunky!
Justin and Snick- I love you both so much! Justin thank you for being a great brother....I am so lucky to have you...even though you ruined my trick-or-treating the day you were born...I forgive you!::) Snickie you will always be my first baby boy!:)
Grandma & Grandpa-How did Travis and I get so lucky to have such amazing grandparents?! We love you both so much! Thank you for always being there and for always showing us unconditional love!:)
My Girlfriends...especially you Bro!;) Thank you FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE!:) You are all strong, independent, funny, caring, loving ladies...I am so blessed to have you all in my life. I also am thankful for all of the guys too...don't want to leave them out...we love you all so much and couldn't ask for a better group of friends!:)
My Extended Family-I am so lucky and blessed to have you all in my life. I only wished we lived closer!:)
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!:)


3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet post. I love your dedication to Justin. I STILL remember the night he was born! :) haha.
Hope you guys had an awesome day and that you scored lots of deals last night and today.
aww - that was so sweet :) Its so awesome to have such amazing friends like you guys :)!!!
Aww thanks Bro :) So thankful for you guys too!!! Love you too!!!
Post a Comment