http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

As I am typing this...

it is snowing like CRAZY outside. I am a little bummed...mainly because I am off today ( for our two day winter break) and I wish all of this snow would've come tonight so we could use one of our snow days tomorrow. We shall see I guess. We have five snow days and haven't used ONE this year....so I am itching to use at least one or two this month or next. So Northville schools, you know what you need to do!;)

I have been so bad about posting, I guess because its winter and we aren't doing that much that is "blog-worthy" lately. We have seen some friends, I spent the day with Reyna and Ruby at the Treehouse (Leslie has pictures on her blog), I spent the day with Angie, Gail and the twins, I have shopped with my mom a few days here and there. But, mainly I am just trying to get my assessments done for work. I have been SO BAD about it this year....like really bad....I just need to get my ace in gear...ugh.

We have a really busy March coming up. So I promise to actually REMEMBER my camera and ACTUALLY take pictures. Hoping to get back in the blogging mood soon!:)

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Glad to see an update! :) I feel like we have not done a whole lot that is blog worthy either. Talk soon!!!!