http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well, hello there February...

Wow...January has just flown by. Not that I am complaining. As much as I would LOVE to have a day off work, I am also not complaining that we haven't used one of our FIVE snow days yet. I know the snow is going to come. It just has been so nice not having it this year...its hard when we are all teased with Spring like this!;)

Travis and I have been busy, but nothing really sticks out in my mind. Just busy with work and life I guess. I've been working on the kids' assessments every night for the past few weeks...I am SO ready to have those done so I can relax at night. I have about 20 of them completed, so only about 12 or so to go. Then it's parent-teacher conference time.

I have a lot of house projects/things that we need to get done this Spring rolling around in my head all the time. I am currently looking for some sort of cabinet to go in our hallway upstairs. Just to utilize it for more storage. Right now I have a small black table at the top of the stairs with some frames on it. I've just been thinking that if the space is there I should get a piece that has storage so we can maximize our space. I am currently trying to decide between these two cabinets at my go to place IKEA:























There are many other things that I would like to get done around here this Spring (does it ever end when you have a house?!) so I need to start making a list and setting aside some days that we can get it done! 

Other than that it is business as usual around here. 2012 is definitely looking up...lots of exciting things coming up...stay tuned!:) I will leave you (or should I say anyone out there that is still reading this blog) with a picture that one of my girls drew for me of Travis, Chuck and I and an adorable pic of Chuck.... watch out....he's a heartbreaker ladies...



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad things are better for you at work :)